The Virtual Waiting Room is an award-winning front-end web application developed on June 24th - 26th 2020 during a 48h remote hackathon with Doctolib, Dataiku and Wild Code School on the topic of remote healthcare.
We decided to design a virtual assistant for medical practitioners to help managing the waiting time during a tele consultation.
- Welcoming message :
- A message from a welcoming bot confirms that the patient will be notified when his turn comes.
- Virtual waiting room:
- A virtual queue which shows the user’s turn among the patients and user’s webcam
- The first counter recalls how many people are scheduled before the user
- The second counter is an estimated waiting time
- A chatbot confirming the personal information and asking basic check up questions
- Doctor’s dashboard:
- The practitioner can welcome a new patient
- Inform a potential delay to all patients
They talk about us
- SMART TECH program of 15/07/2020 42:50 [French 🇫🇷]
- Interview of Alexandre Ignjatovic [French 🇫🇷]
- Award Ceremony
👉 Check the source code and the team here